- How can I get more information about the Goldline Tax Service franchise opportunity?
- Will you discuss pricing specifics with me before I commit?
- How much money do I need to open a franchise?
- Does Goldline Tax Service offer financing?
- How much can I make as a Goldline Tax Service franchisee?
- Will my territory be protected?
- What kind of training can I expect as a franchisee?
- If I’m interested in pursuing this further, what are the next steps I have to take?
- What are the requirements I need to be a franchisee?
- Do I need any experience in business ownership?
- Can you send me a copy of your franchise agreement?
- Do you offer year-round support?
How much money do I need to open a franchise?
How much you need is totally dependent on what type of office you open. Below is a list of the major portion of your investment costs:
Initial Franchise Fee: $6000
Equipment: $ 2,500-$3,000
Signage: $ 300-$1,500
Travel: $ 150-$1,200
Additional Funds: $ 4,500- $6,000
Real Estate: $ 1,950 -$4,500
How much can I make as a Goldline Tax Service franchisee?
There are many factors to consider when determining your earning potential in this business. You must consider your location, business acumen, hours worked, market conditions and federal/state regulations affecting the industry. It varies and truly depends on how much effort you put into your business. The business can be extremely profitable if you work hard.
Can you send me a copy of your franchise agreement?
We cannot indiscriminately provide copies of our agreement as it is a confidential document. We realize that our franchise agreement is the document that helps you to make your decision and would be happy to provide you with a copy when you meet with our staff.
Do you offer year-round support?
We are available to assist you all year with any questions or issues you may have. You may call us, visit our office or refer to your Operations Manual. Each franchisee is provided with a manual which helps guide you in the daily operations of your franchise.